The Club At Flying Horse
Exceptional Event Planning Is Our Specialty.
Take your next event to extraordinary new heights at The Club at Flying Horse, Colorado's premier country-club venue for business and pleasure. Here perfection is standard fare, so whatever your request, whatever your desire, whatever your personal priority, we're ready to serve.
Performing One Amazing Event After Another.
In the artful hands of Head Chef, Ketil Larsen and his culinary team, your unique menu is transformed into a masterpiece of culinary elegance. One designed to delight each and every member of your party.
- Corporate Meetings, Banquets and Special Events
- Holiday Parties
- Family Celebrations and Activities
- Bridal Showers
- Golf Tournaments and Clinics
- Spa Parties
Reserve Your Place At The Most Elegant Table In Town
The Club at Flying Horse offers a delightful selection of dining and meeting space options...from private dining parties to large groups and meetings. The Club at Flying Horse is the perfect venue.
- Private Dining Rooms—with seating for 6 to 12, offering full food & beverage services
- Thomas Blake Ballroom—for up to 140 guests; perfect for corporate meetings, wedding receptions, non-profit fundraising events, and company events; offering full service food and beverage services
- The Rotunda—seats up to 34 guests, great for showers, luncheons, or rehearsal dinners
Special Events At A Glance...
Request A Proposal
Take your conference or meeting to extraordinary new heights at Flying Horse -- Colorado Springs' newest meeting venue with luxury guest accommodations!
Conferences and Meetings with Overnight Accommodations:
If you'd like to receive a proposal for a conference, meeting or event that includes overnight guest lodging, please contact the Lodge Guest Concierge at email@example.com or 844-768-2648.
Events without Overnight Accommodations:
For meetings and events that do not require overnight stay, please contact Diane Bice or Stacy Holien at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-487-2678.